Thursday, April 06, 2006

Conversation

Leone (Pet): Goddamn bad kitty!

Spawnkitty: Calm down.

Leone: You are so bad!

Spawnkitty: What? The window was open! Sheesh.

Leone: You didn't have to jump out it!

Spawnkitty: I am a Spawnkitty; what do you expect?

Leone: A little common sense! Chuck didn't jump through it! It's dangerous out there!

Spawnkitty: For Chuck maybe, not for a Spawnkitty like me.

Leone: You are bad! A bad bad mongrel of a kitty!

Spawnkitty: Whatever.

Leone: We called, and called, and called, and you didn't come! Both my friend and I ran around in stocking feet looking for you!

Spawnkitty: Hey, I was busy eating grass.

Leone: and then puking it up no doubt! And finally, when Jenn found you, what did you do?

Spawnkitty: I had places to go!

Leone: you walked away! Jenn scaled a bloody fence to get you and you walked away! That's just rotten!

Spawnkitty: Places to go I tell you! Besides, I decided to come home.

Leone: Yeah, when Jenn and Leboe corner you and then Jenn threw food in the house so you chased it.

Spawnkitty: It was all my choice.

Leone: You are sooooo bad.

Spawnkitty: I am a Spawnkitty.

Leone: Bad.

Spawnkitty: I want tuna.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bears said...

Oh, Spike, you know all us Bears support the rights of kitties, and your own spawnkittiness. But we get scared to think of you running aroo outside by yourself.

Please be carefoo!

OK Bye
Stompy, Blinky, Calliope and Noel "Snowflake" Chompsky

10:20 p.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

You're a funny kitty, Spike - you made me smile in the funny way you told that.

But it's scary out there, be careful! And don't go making your yumoos scale fences and worry, mmkay?

They might withhold tuna if you d... just sayin'!

12:32 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Spike, Maybe if you stay inside and are good your pet might buy you these.
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=70641&pic_id=3

10:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home