Friday, February 17, 2006

Importance of Exercise

Chuck and I found out today that simple changes in your environment can make a world of difference. My pet moved the big white armchair forward so her friend could sit in it while they played on the GoomeCoobe. This prompted running and spazzing like no other running and spazzing before. Least to say, I now need to have a nap. My pet told us we were being freaks of nature and yelled a lot because the rug wasn't secured to the floor properly. I mean, if she didn't want her glass of water knocked off the table she shouldn't have the table on the rug. And frankly, the rubber duckie had it coming and no, I don't know how he got from the bathtub into the kitchen. Talk to Chuck about that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Oh my. Sounds very exciting. Were you and chuck acting out your own version of marioo-cooot?

2:01 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

That sounds fun! We need to talk to Jim aboo getting a GoomeCoobe so we can play those games, too!

*much scampering off of Bears to find out why Jim doesn't have a GoomeCoobe*

OK Bye
Stompy

9:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home