Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bad Pet

So my pet left her knitting out Saturday morning which is no big deal normally. But it called to me, it beckoned to me, it told me to love it. So I loved it. My pet freaked out, and I mean, she freaked out! She wanted to make me throw up! Crazy! Thank cat goodness she called the vet, which on any other occasion would make me hiss and spit, but the vet told her to just lavish me with attention for 24 hours and NOT make me throw up. Sheesh. So she still left for work despite what the vet said, but she came home three hours early so I forgave her. She got really annoying, whenever I tried to sleep she would throw some food to make me chase it to make sure I wasn't dead, and she kept on picking me up to see if I would squeak. I bit her a lot. She would also spontaneously burst into tears and that was really annoying too. She then left again a few hours later and came home an hour and a half later kinda intoxicated. I was very indignified by this, she was suppose to making sure I'm happy on a continous basis! Though I didn't mind, I actually got a good nap in that time, which was a good thing because that night, she woke up every two hours to check on me! Every two hours! Even when I left the warm bed in order to sleep somewhere else, she came out at six in the morning into the living room to poke me again! Honestly! Thank goodness she left for work the next day, those were not the 24 hours I thought they were going to be. I thought for sure there would at least be tuna. Hmph. So I told her not to leave her knitting out anymore, incase that she thinks that I did it again and goes into the hysterical crying and vet phoning, that can go nowhere good. What a bad pet. Bad bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Yes, I heard all about this - boy, what you have to put up with Spike..

9:25 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Oh Spike! I'm sorry to hear about all your yarn trauma and all the trauma for your pet. I hope her crying and vet phoning days are over for a long while.

9:27 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Oh, we're sorry to hear aboo your 24 hours. Sometimes yumoos don't understand when we show love, do they?

Silly humoos.

We're glad your 24 hours is over.

OK Bye
Stompy

9:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home