Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Helpful

Chuck and I realized we should maybe be nicer to our yumoos. They work very hard, getting up early in the morning to work out. We don't know why, it's really silly. But they do. So Chuck and I decided to help our yumoos get up in the morning. We still don't know what to do about Chucks pet, her door keeps on accidently being shut. But my pet is more committed to working out morning times. Around 4am we start wrestling on my pets bed, attacking anything that makes a rustling sound, or knocing things off ledges we weren't allowed on in the first place. This will usually get her up and doing some cardio. Yumoos are lazy though. Her door accidently shut yesterday when we were outside and she was still inside. So I attacked it endlessly till she opened it again. And this morning, she just went and slept in Chuck's pet's room where the noisy fan prevented her from hearing our wakeup calls. Still, being very helpful kitties over here. Soon we'll start biting her till she gets up. That'll work.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bears said...

Good job helping your humoos! We think mayboo we should try to help Jim exercise more, cause he's not as animoo as we Bears are. Maybe we need to bounce up and down on him in the morning to get him moovoo.

OK Bye
Spike (the Bear)

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Yes Kitties, you are very helpful with getting Leone up in the morning. I shall think very carefully about my having of a fan and my closing of the door.

Very carefully.

8:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home