Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wanted: Preferably Alive

Missing:One Yumoo Pet
Name: Leone
Missing Since: April 16th, 2005
Description:Loud, lazy, frumpy brown hair, likes pink, pale unmoisterized skin
Last Seen Wearing: I dunoo
Last Known Whereabouts:Chuck's house
Last Seen:Entering Jenn's car (very suspicious)
Reward: Um.... Ativan. Ha, yeah
I'm not too concerned. It's more of a passing thought. Though I do miss the solitude. I miss biting Riley. I worry about all the evil things taking over the place. I also, possibly, maybe, miss my pet's lap. Possibly maybe.

4 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Dear Spike,

I am looking for her myself. And based on coral's blog - I think she might help me too.

Much love,
The one whose bed you shed on these days like some insane-fur-producing freak of nature.

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Hi Spike the Cat,

She's not in New York.

Sorry we couldn't be more help, but we'll let you know if she shows up here.

OK Bye
Spike the Bear

8:12 p.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

Hey Spike! Kaz, Teddy and Newt have gone completly insane lately, they keep tearing around the house like they are on a hunt for something. I think they may have caught a scent off of Jenn's coat, but it faded fast.. I can safely say that she is not here at my house.

10:33 p.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

Dear Spike,
I have seen your Pet, in fact I spent a great deal of time with her last Saturday...
naaaa, na naa, na!
*cowering*
Please don't bite me now

9:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home