Monday, April 18, 2005

The Evil One

Ah yes, the Evil One. She is tall with pretty streaked gold hair. She wears many a nice thing I want to rip. The humans call her 'Coroo' or something such. However, she is evil. I must spit and hiss, flatten my ears against my skull, puff out my tail, raise the hairs along my spine and walk sideways. Why is she evil you ask?
She took a bath and shut the door!
Yes it is true! You think evil like this can't exist until it happens.

On other news Chuck and I are solving many mysteries together through kicking each other's ass. (I guess in that sense he's kinda like Faith.... but no.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

Lick, Lick, Lick- we love Coroo, she is very good at scratches and snuggles and lots of love. She also lets us lick her and lay on her lap.
Maybe she needs to keep Tuna in her pocket?
Teddy, Kaz and Newt

9:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home